What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our Website, place an order, respond to a survey or fill out a form. Any data we request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional. When ordering or registering on our Website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our Website anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience – Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs;
- To improve our Website – We continually strive to improve our Website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you;
- To improve customer service – Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs;
- To process transactions – Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer;
- To send periodic emails – The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, related product or service information, etc. If you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email; and,
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Website features.
Third-Party Account Information
RealtyBackOffice collects your authorization to access third party accounts (e.g Gmail) (“Third Party Account Authorization”). You also grant RealtyBackOffice a license to access and use your Third-Party Account to provide the functionality of the Platform.
Stored Information and User Data
RealtyBackOffice access the information that you store on certain third party accounts (each a “Third Party Service”), (e.g. Gmail), including your emails, contacts, calendars, and other information (“Stored Information”) and can make a copy of your Stored Information which is stored on a server owned or operated by or on behalf of RealtyBackOffice.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request, place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
These security measures include, but are not limited to:
- Password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information or SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely;
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential; and,
- After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a Website or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the Website or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Website policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our Website. These third-party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked Websites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Website and welcome any feedback about these Websites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We, therefore, will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our Website may make any changes to their information at any time by logging into their account and going to the “Account Settings” and then choosing “Personal Data.”
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our Website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information.
This policy was last modified on March 30, 2015.
10508 N Kendall Drive
Miami, Florida 33176